| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in East Sale in May is quite mild at 11.45 °C (52.61 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 63.8mm (2.5in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 10:33 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the East Sale May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in East Sale, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding East Sale:
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 746.9 kms (464.1 miles) N
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 625.3 kms (388.5 miles) NW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) WNW
- Essendon, Australia - 200.4 kms (124.6 miles) WNW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 559 kms (347.4 miles) W
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) W
- Laverton, Australia - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) W
- Low Head, Australia - 327.7 kms (203.6 miles) S
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 668.4 kms (415.4 miles) NNE
- Williamtown, Australia - 729 kms (453 miles) NE
- Richmond, Australia - 600 kms (372.9 miles) NE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 598.3 kms (371.8 miles) NE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 588.9 kms (365.9 miles) NE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 465.3 kms (289.2 miles) NE
- Wagga, Australia - 330.1 kms (205.1 miles) N
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 362.4 kms (225.2 miles) NNE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) ENE
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 381.9 kms (237.3 miles) S
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 525.6 kms (326.6 miles) S
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 531.1 kms (330 miles) S